This is a list of a hands-on workshop series taking place in Groningen, The Netherlands (2005-2015, 2019), Zürich, Switzerland (2016), and Norrköping, Sweden (2017). In 2021, we offer an online course (see below).
The workshop series' audience are researchers who are working with the SIENA
program for the statistical analysis of the dynamics of sociocentric networks. Also researchers who have data available and/or wish to start working with SIENA are welcome.
The Winter Schools focus on basic understanding of the model and the program,
how to obtain good estimates, how to interpret them, model selection,
and in general on whatever questions may arise from the participants.
It is assumed that participants have their own data and bring them with
them, and have their own (Windows-operated) laptop.
- Winter School #11 will, due to the Corona pandemic, take place online, on 1-3 and 11-12 February 2021.
Click here for more information about course content and registration procedure!.
- Winter School #10, January 14-18, 2019, Groningen
- Winter School #9, February 6-10, 2017, Norrköping
- Winter School #8, February 15-20, 2016, Zürich
- Winter School #7, January 19-23, 2015, Groningen
- Winter School #6, January 23-27, 2012, Groningen
- Winter School #5, January 11-14, 2010, Groningen
- Winter School #4, March 31 - April 3, 2008, Groningen
- Winter School #3, January 8-11, 2007, Groningen
- Winter School #2, January 16-20, 2006, Groningen
- Winter School #1, January 17-21, 2005, Groningen
Last updated December 9, 2020 by Christian Steglich.